by Dr. Salah Huwais
Osseodensification Hands-on Training at Washington D.C. MaxiCourse
Sunday, October 13, 2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Howard University Interdisciplinary Research Center
2201 Georgia Ave NW
Washington D.C. 20059
Osseodensification Hands-on Training
• Osseodensification the Evidence
• Osseodensification Clinical Versahtility;
1. Sub-Crestal Sinus Lift
2. Lateral Ridge Expansion
3. Immediate Implant Placement with OD
4. Guided Expansion Graft (2-Stage Approach)
5. Universal Guided Surgery Protocol
6. Densify After Cut (DAC) Protocol
• Review the Biomechanical, Histological and the Clinical Evidence of Osseodensification.
• How can we preserve bone, plastically expand it, and enhance its strength in a controlled method.
• The effect of Osseodensification on implant total stability development for early and immediate loading.
• Describe implant micro-motion and its clinical significance.
• Learn how bone can be optimized with adequate instrumentation.
• Risk assessment and avoiding complication.
• Learn how to optimize the implant practice to Create More with Less.
• How to bill adequately for Osseodensification procedures.
8:00 AM - 8:30 AM Breakfast
8:30 AM – 9:30 AM Osseodensification the Evidence and Clinical Protocols - Dr. Salah Huwais
9:30AM – 10:40 AM Graft Material Selection based on Osseodensification - Dr. Salah Huwais
10:40 AM - 12:00 PM Latest Approaches to the Atrophic Maxillary Ridge Using Osseodensification -
Dr. Salah Huwais
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM Lunch
1:30 PM – 5:00 PM Hands-On with Actual Bone Specimen and Specially
Formulated Simulation Models - Dr. Huwais
Full Day Lecture and Hands-on - $649 (includes breakfast and lunch)
*Time frame may alter per subject as needed